What would you like to see more?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Word of the Day (3rd of June 2009)

WORD OF THE DAY: roflcopterz

The word roflcopterz is a commonly used word in chatting, which generally means to laugh.

Roflcopterz means: Rolling on the floor laughing copterz

"roflcopterz" comes from the word the
"rofl" which comes from the word
"buffalo" which is from the word
"dog"


There are several examples of uses of roflcopterz, for example:

Jim: Oh darn! I just lost my $100 bill.
Anonymes123: roflcopterz!

Server Message: BillGates has been permanently banned from Microsoft Staff Group.
Steve Jobs: ROFLC
OPTERZ!!!

ComputerExpert534: *Live on Television* And ask you can see by the graph at my computer... *email comes* wait... oh my gosh! Send your Youtube password to dhsghsjgfsj@scammersmail.com to get a free HD TV. ALRIGHT I WILL DO IT NOW!
TV Watchers: ROFLCOPTERZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLCOP-COPTERZ!!


So as you can see, roflcopterz is a very important piece of knowledge for you, and I have now increased your vocabular
y,

Thank you.

Nabil on the ROFLCOPTER






No comments:

Post a Comment